So, I have decided to try and keep everyone up to date with our progress by way of a blog, rather than Facebook etc. that way, hopefully my Mum and Dad and other friends will read in their own time how we are getting on.
We visited India in September to check out houses, schools etc and I was amazed by the hustle and bustle of Bangalore. It is a insanely busy place but everyone seemed so calm and friendly. Coming home with photos and videos for the boys has eased their concerns about moving. There are some things they are actually really looking forward to - there is horse riding offered as an extra-curricular activity at school which has put a smile on their faces.
Anyway, this is just my first post to get started but I am really keen on giving this a go. Check back anytime....
Some of the locals
We visited India in September to check out houses, schools etc and I was amazed by the hustle and bustle of Bangalore. It is a insanely busy place but everyone seemed so calm and friendly. Coming home with photos and videos for the boys has eased their concerns about moving. There are some things they are actually really looking forward to - there is horse riding offered as an extra-curricular activity at school which has put a smile on their faces.
Anyway, this is just my first post to get started but I am really keen on giving this a go. Check back anytime....
Some of the locals
No comments:
Post a Comment