Monday, 20 October 2014

Sunday Brunch in Bangalore

The 5 start hotel brunches are renowned in Bangalore for being loads of fun, and we have been fortunate enough to have attended a few.  This weekend we went to the Leela Brunch with My mum and Carol to give them a bit of 5 start luxury after our visit to City Market a couple of days ago.  The opulence of the hotel is something you must see to believe, and I have to say that I do love visiting just as a little escape.

The flowers, chez lounges, paintings, marble pillars and general grandeur make for a special brunch experience, and when the Moet bottles start to 'pop' - I am one very happy girl.  The boys are now getting used to the process having lots of fun in the kids area and then knowing they will have some iPad time later in the day.

The food was great and we had lovely company to share it with.  We had a work colleague of Mike's, and Mum and Carol to entertain us and for us to entertain.  What a way to spend a Sunday.













No comments:

Post a Comment