With my Mum and Dad coming to visit next week I just had to share the following video. I am not sure they have any idea how crazy the traffic is here in India. This could be any road in Bangalore. I see this type of thing every day, numerous times a day. Hilarious and frustrating at the same time.
I don't really ever feel scared but I do get annoyed at how long it takes to get somewhere because someone (or many people) are trying to U-turn onto a main road. I have had cars, bikes, trucks, buses and tractors come towards me on the wrong side of the road - at speed !! I can only imagine how many fatal accidents there are in this city - I read about only a handful each day, but you can now see why. Get used to it Mum and Dad…… Enjoy….
I don't really ever feel scared but I do get annoyed at how long it takes to get somewhere because someone (or many people) are trying to U-turn onto a main road. I have had cars, bikes, trucks, buses and tractors come towards me on the wrong side of the road - at speed !! I can only imagine how many fatal accidents there are in this city - I read about only a handful each day, but you can now see why. Get used to it Mum and Dad…… Enjoy….
No comments:
Post a Comment