As we venture on another Indian adventure to Rajasthan, I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Easter. It is not very 'Easter-like' at all here in Bangalore - even though I was assured I would see lots and lots of Easter eggs and easter decorations, I have seen absolutely none !! I even went to the Food Hall in town (1 plus hour drive to get there) and not a single Easter egg to be found.
On a positive note, I have not had to buy multiple of packets of hot cross buns each week - not one !! That hasn't seemed to help my expanding waistline but I can only imagine how bad it would have been with them.
We are heading to Jodhpur tomorrow and then on to Jaislamer in the desert. It is going to be HOT HOT HOT but hopefully lots of fun for us all. The boys are looking forward to seeing another part of India and lots of pool time after the desert. I am excited about seeing the Blue City and hopefully buying some beautiful Rajasthani goods, then the Golden City of Jaisalmer. I will keep you posted on our adventure.
On a positive note, I have not had to buy multiple of packets of hot cross buns each week - not one !! That hasn't seemed to help my expanding waistline but I can only imagine how bad it would have been with them.
We are heading to Jodhpur tomorrow and then on to Jaislamer in the desert. It is going to be HOT HOT HOT but hopefully lots of fun for us all. The boys are looking forward to seeing another part of India and lots of pool time after the desert. I am excited about seeing the Blue City and hopefully buying some beautiful Rajasthani goods, then the Golden City of Jaisalmer. I will keep you posted on our adventure.
We hope you all have a wonderful Easter Break and be safe on the roads - it always seems to be a bad time in Australia for road fatalities. Take it easy xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment