It's been a long 8 weeks in election land, and to think that all event's today are unable to serve alcohol - well it's a bit sad. I ventured to the supermarket today and even the bottle shop within the supermarket was shut 😞
All events planned today are sending notices to inform of the 'dry day' policy. I have Pokeno tonight, and we don't get served by the host - we just bring our own - hee hee. No problems for the twelve if us.
I wonder where else in the world would the announcement of an election result require everyone to be sober - one would think its a reason to drink.
And the winner is ....... Modi! The leader of the BJP will definitely shake things up - not sure if it will be for the better, but he is definitely ready to be known for something. Watch this space.
No comments:
Post a Comment