Our family of four moved to Bangalore, India, in July 2013 and are enjoying our Indian adventure. This blog is about our experiences as a family living in India and travelling around this wonderfully crazy country. I endeavour to get most facts accurate but am sure, at times, my detail may be slightly skewed or incorrect. Enjoy :)
Thursday, 4 September 2014
Apologies for the Silence
I am very sorry for being so quiet over the last couple of weeks but I've been tired up with work and haven't had much time for writing.
We have also been very social since we have been back and I even made the papers this week - the life of an expat ! It was a fun night out in town at an Asian restaurant, meeting lots of new expats and catching up with a few we hadn't seen much of since we returned form our summer holiday.
The boys
I made the papers
me and the girls
Apart from socialising we have had a couple of national holidays - Independence Day and Ganesh Chaturthi. I had the please of watching the Ganesh be paraded through the streets of Palm Meadows. Wow that was loud. All the workers like gardeners, maintenance etc, have the afternoon off and are able to drink and dance their way through the community celebrating their favourite Lord. Ganesh is still my favourite - he is just to crazy to not love.
The boys are all good - loving their new school year with new (and old ) friends, and they love their teachers. We are heading to Kabini this weekend, so will let you know how much fun we have there. Should be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment