I know I have posted previously on my morning run outside the golden gates of Palm Meadows but today, a friend and I took our 'real' cameras (not our phones) and walked the 5km loop to take some photos. Going at 6.30am, after school drop-off, is the best time for good light and all the local people are out and about collecting water, having a wash, brushing there teeth. It was a lovely way to start the day.
| Not sure what he's carrying but I love this shot |
![]() |
| He was sweeping his area of the footpath with a small branch |
| Just a small load |
| Morning duties for this little boy. His parents obviously recycle. |
![]() |
| No this is a load |
| Yes, the engine was on fire !!! |
| The watermelon stall. The bodies behind are the sellers, who bring a truck load of watermelons to town, and sleep on the street until they are all sold. Then head back and do it all again. |
| Too funny |
| Chai Time |
![]() |
| My hazardous running surface |
| More chai |
| Hard at work |
| Sweet little boy |
| Water collection |
| It really wasn't cold |
![]() |
| what building standards and rules ?? |









No comments:
Post a Comment