Friday, 21 February 2014

Little piece of paradise

Just down the road from our gated community is another one called 'Prestige Ozone.  We looked at houses there on our 'look see', and were very keen based on the large open spaces and play areas but the other facilities let it down.  The clubhouse at Palm Meadows is much better and we liked the feel of Palm Meadows more.  Anyway, one of the HUGE pluses for Ozone is it has an Angsana Spa in the grounds. These are dotted all over Asia and I have heard very good things about them but never had the opportunity to go to one.

I have had a tough week training and have same sore, tired muscles and a very busy weekend ahead.  So, I decided to spoil myself and have a Fusion massage and see if I could relax for 1.5 hours of bliss…….

Upon arrival I was very impressed with the service and actually felt like I was in a tropical oasis - not downtown dirty Whitefield.  I was offered the most delicious pineapple juice and then escorted to my private 'hut'.  The attention to detail was wonderful and I was soon face down waiting to fall asleep.  It didn't take long and little Judy (she was very tiny) was working her magic of a combination of Thai and Swedish massage and I was drifting off.  Even with some very sore muscles I was in heaven.

I was amazed when she told me it was over - I must have dozed off for quite a while as it felt like I was only there for about half an hour.  Then came an outdoor shower with the sun beating down.  And some watermelon and more juice.  I cannot believe it has taken me this long to go - and all for the pricely some of $55 !!!  Maybe I can make it a weekly visit :)

The grounds of the Spa looking back at the clubhouse


The entrance to Angsana


My view from my little hut


My outdoor shower


The massage tables


No comments:

Post a Comment