Monday, 17 June 2013

"Currently ......."

I’ve seen these “Currently” blog posts and with Mike overseas and the boys in bed, I thought I'd join in. Please join me in my comments:

Current Book:  Waiting to be Heard - Amanda Knox
The book about the American girl accused of murdering her English flatmate in Italy. A very interesting account of this ordeal. I got hooked on the story when in Hawaii this year. Next read is 'Holy Cow' for the India adventure ahead.

Current Music:   I have been listening to a lot of old music lately that I prepared for our farewell. Things like Flashdance, pseudo echo, reservoir dogs, Martina, roxette, Robbie Williams, Joan Jett, abba, pat benatar, sister sledge, kc & the sunshine band.....  But I don't think I should continue or you're unlikely to remain a friend of mine.

Current Guilty Pleasure:   Coldstream Hills Pinot Noir. With our upcoming move to India and the future drought of good wine, I am enjoying some nice ones before i go. It is such a beautiful drop ;)

Current Nail Colour:  it is called Hot Pot Pink ! And it is BRIGHT!  I had a shellac polish put on for our Bollywood party and it is seriously pink. I have grown to really love it.

Current Drink:   As above ......

Current Food:  homemade beef and vegetable casserole. Delish !! Just what I needed on this freezing night in Sydney.
Current Fav Show: Mad Men.  The best show on TV right now.  I think this season is the best yet. I love Don Draper and the crew.
Current wishlist: I suppose it really is just to settle quickly and safely into India life. Especially for the boys.
Current needs:  more hours in the day so I can spend them with loved ones before we leave.
Current Indulgence:  my blog writing
Current blessing: my gorgeous family
Current Outfit: my qantas PJ's. I think we now have about 18 sets from all Mikes traveling.
Current Excitement: our upcoming move to Bangalore...... Lots to see and do.

Join in.... xxxx









1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like these "currently" posts... Perfect for personal blogs!

    ReplyDelete