Sunday, 30 June 2013

SYD to HK

Airplane mode fully intact for blogging. 
The boys and I are currently flying from Sydney to Hong Kong, and we are lucky enough to be flying business class.  It is so nice to not be constantly on the boys case for kicking seats, talking too loudly, multiple toilet trips over other passengers. We are very lucky and I am truly grateful. But I have no idea how other families afford this sort of extravagance?! There is a family of 5 with us in business class - parents would be 35 max, and the kids 7,5 and 2 !!!  How on earth do they afford this ?
The kids are running riot - the 2 year old plonked himself on Max's chair for a good 15 minutes - not a parent in sight. A hostie finally took charge and took him back to his parents. My boys have been angels - won't hold my breath for it to continue though. Max is obsessed with all the buttons, I have lost count of the number of times his chair has been flat then completely upright, TV on, TV off, playing a computer game, then watching a movie, eating, bathroom trips, reading a book, all with a change of seat position between each ;)
I will never say I love flying and I hate going with the kids - not because of the shenanigans but I'm terrified of the plane crashing and me taking the boys away from our families.  But if I'm going to fly - this is the best option. We're only a few hours in but have lay the beds down and am hoping to read for a while.
A380 you ROCK !!








No comments:

Post a Comment