As you know we have been doing quite a bit of travelling whilst in India and we have used number of different airlines. None of which we are that happy with.... but that's a whole other blog ! One of the airlines we have flown with a couple of times is Spicejet. Every time you book a flight you need to provide full details of all passengers (date of birth, full names etc) and at checkin you need passports etc. Therefore there is no doubt in my mind that their computer records would have ALL our details.
About a month ago I received a call on my mobile asking to speak with Max Nairn - I promptly said, 'unfortunately he is at school, given he is 6 years old. Can I ask what you would like to speak to him about?' The lady then proceeded to babble on with me understanding about five percent of what she was on about. When she stopped speaking and I said 'sorry I didn't get any of that', she hung up.
So yesterday, she rang back asking again to speak with Max Nairn. I was in the car alone, so I thought I'd get to the bottom of it. I once again told her that Max was 6 years old. She continued with her chatter and was ringing to offer him a credit card!! Apparently he is the only one in our family worthy of their business and they would like to give him a special credit card in appreciation. Hilarious, and that even, again after I told her he was my young son, she continued with her pitch. The only thing that got her to hang up was me saying he wasn't around.
I SO want her to ring back when Max is with me and I will put him on to talk to her. You can only imagine what he'd say: 'I don't know lady, I can't even read!!'........
No comments:
Post a Comment