So today has probably been the first real 'down' day I've had since moving to Bangalore. There was nothing specific that set it off, just didn't want to face the day to day life of living in India. I am usually able to get myself out of these moods but today it seems to have taken a real hold.
Luckily, I am working today, so that has kept me busy and the power hasn't gone off - yet ! but it is some of the other things today that have brought my mood down.
The power may be on but the internet is down - luckily I have a dongle to keep me working, but it is very slow.
So what got me down:
Luckily, I am working today, so that has kept me busy and the power hasn't gone off - yet ! but it is some of the other things today that have brought my mood down.
The power may be on but the internet is down - luckily I have a dongle to keep me working, but it is very slow.
So what got me down:
- Talking Hinglish constantly - I am SO over having to repeat everything I say and use simple English to get anything and everything done.
- I have shown Lydia 6 times how to use the washing machine but still she is boiling my clothes - I have asked her not to even start the washing machine, and I will do it but NO, she is trying to help but all things are going on a HOT HOT wash.......
- Being asked about prices of everything constantly. I know everyone asks here, but sometimes I really don't want to say how much the apples cost me !!
- The protocol to get on the Tennis Court - you can only ring one day in advance but that only seems to work for particular people........ grrrrrrrr..... rules are rules but only if you've lived here for ever!!
- Deliveries - I have 3 things I have ordered online that are supposed to have arrived and they are still outstanding ! Each time I contact them I am sure they are just giving me the appropriate head wobble with the 'yes ma'am' !! Where is my stuff !!!
- I am working so bloody hard at trying to eat healthy, exercising 5-6 times a week and the weight is just not coming off. I know it is my food choices but the fresh foods here are just NOT FRESH !!!
- Mainly I just miss family and friends. It's too long until November when Mum and Dad come.
Tomorrow is a other day !!
No comments:
Post a Comment