Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Colour, Cut and Blowdry -$60

It's been a long 8 weeks since I've seen a hairdresser and a trip was desperately in order to reduce the signs of ageing!! Those grey hairs are coming thick and fast these days.

From discussions with Lisa (my Bangalore source of knowledge from last year) finding a hairdresser could be a challenge. Now, she was blonde in a very non-blonde country, so the hairdressers would get very excited when they saw her and grab the bleach and go wild. Luckily I do not have that issue. 

I decided to give the Palm Meadows Salon a go, as they did a great job with the boys and Mike - I know that's not really a good comparison.....

I had the lovely Mya, and she was very competent, knew her colours and, the best part- she didn't 'chat' !! Many of you may know how much I hate chatting while being 'beautified' - its often been my only time to ignore everyone.  I've had some shocking instances of inappropriate chatting whilst getting a bikini wax.......

Anyway, the result was great, she was fast, I'm not blonde, and it only cost me $60!!  What more could a girl ask for ? Another Indian hurdle jumped. x





No comments:

Post a Comment