Wednesday, 11 September 2013

We are Open for Visitors

For my blog subscribers, I apologise if you get this email twice. I've had a few issues - mainly trying to do about 6 things at once and none of them properly!! I can hear your shock - Susie multi/tasking??!!

Anyway, I hadn't finished this blog, so have done so for you now.

Well we are very settled into our new home now and feel like we need to send out a big open invitation to everyone to come and visit while we are here.  We have heaps of room and are now starting to get to know the best spots to go visit etc.  I am happy to help out with tripping around here in India if anyone needs help with the best things to do/see are.  I also have some great people on the ground to ask for help.

Best times to visit - well it is coming in to Winter, so it is not so hot but still warm enough for swimming.  March and April are the hottest, but the house is equipped with air conditioners throughout, so no issues there.

Holidays.... well we would work around anyone that comes but our long break is in June/July/August next year.  So we will be heading back to Oz mid June and back here early August. So unless you wish to house sit, that period is out.

Would love to hear from anyone who wants to come and stay - the boys are excited about having visitors !! And your room is ready........

Here are some snaps of the house 'now with furniture'


 Entry








My office
Toy 'Nook'

More Office


Kitchen

Our bedroom

The Garden


The Lounge room
Max's side
Your Room - doesn't it look comfy?
Dining Room
Jacks side

No comments:

Post a Comment