As we don't currently have a place to call home, we are spending our days between the apartment (which is small and quite dark), our future home ( completely bright and spacious but very EMPTY) and one of the 4 swimming pools at the clubhouse.
I have to be at the house regularly at the minute for workman to fix things, install satellites, gas connection etc. So the boys are terrorising the new neighbourhood!! Scooters and bikes riding all over the place. Jack has already kicked a footie into a passing car - oops!!
The afternoons are then spent playing tennis or swimming - the boys aren't complaining !!
As it takes so long to go anywhere in bangalore, you really need to plan to leave early in the morning so that the day doesn't get away from you. My next big outing will be for curtains and maybe some extra bits of furniture. Our house in Sydney had so much built in storage - I need a new desk etc.
As I'm writing this a maintenance guy just turned up on his scooter with a beanie on (yep it's 27 degrees!!) opened the seat to get his tools out but first had to check his hair in the mirror that has been installed under his seat specifically for him to check himself out!! Gotta look good for the ladies ;)
Oh, and I have had at least 12 ladies just drop by to ask to work for me - they just ring the door bell and say " I want to work for you!!!" This maid thing is crazy - not sure how I'm going to cope ???
Until next time.....
P.S the mozzies are having a field day on me :(((
No comments:
Post a Comment