Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Sounds that make you Smile

There are so many things in life that make me smile but today I am a very happy to have 3 new friends in the boys lives.  Rose, Lara and Miko have made themselves very happy at our house (even with it empty)  and its just so lovely to hear the giggles and games being played.  It is the best thing to happen since we arrived in Bangalore!!

The boys have even ditched the trip to ten-pin bowling to go to the pool to play all day with their new friends. Making new friends as an adult is never easy (well I don't find it easy) but children just throw a ball, share their scooter, or play 'tip'. I am so proud of my boys in taking on all the new challenges they are facing. And they are doing it, mostly, with a smile.

Long may it continue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment